HOW DOES ENERGY FORMULATIONS WORK?
What is your body made up of?
Body systems (Cardiovascular System, Muscular System, Digestive System, Respiratory System, Urinary System, Reproductive System, Skeletal System, Lymphoid System, Articular System, The Integument, Nervous System, Sense Organs, Endocrine System)
What are body systems made up of?
What are organs made up of?
What are tissues made up of?
How does the brain effect our cells?
By producing chemicals (amino acids)
How do neurons communicate in the brain?
By chemical messengers which are called peptides and neuropeptides.
How are they connecting to our organs and tissues?
Peptides combine with certain neuropeptides which link with our emotions, thoughts, feelings and memories; they are then released to the blood stream and connect with cell receptors like a key and lock. This changes the structure of “cells”.
What are cells made up of?
What are molecules made of?
What are atoms made of?
What are subatomic particles made of?
According to Quantum Physics, the subatomic particles are “units of energy”.
The human body is made of energy. Energy is your life force. Our energy system surrounds us, it is inside of us, and it penetrates us completely. Every living cell pulses with the flow of life force (dynamic energy in constant vibration). The human body is therefore the manifestation and/or representation of an energy field made of segments of vibration. When this movement is disturbed or the flow of the Life Force Energy is disrupted, weakened, depleted, blocked or obstructed, it can lead to imbalances and disturbances. If the flow of energy is balanced, this promotes health and wellbeing. Energy Formulations aims to balance the flow of energy in our system for ultimate wellbeing.
ENERGY IN QUANTUM PHYSICS:
According to quantum physics:
- The universe is made of energy: everything is energy in the universe.
- The total amount of energy in the entire universe is constant; no energy can be added and none can be taken away; energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can only change from one form to another.
- The subatomic particles are not really particles but are “units of energy”.
- Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter. This means that everything, including people, plants, objects, is simply energy stored in a form.
- Nothing is solid. The atom has no physical structure.
- Mass is nothing but a manifestation of energy. Mass and energy are interchangeable.
- Physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating. Everything vibrates and everything moves in a subtle way in the universe.
- Quantum physics suggest atoms are 99.9999999% empty space, and in other words, the universe is filled with empty space vibrating with potential.